- Lake, Carr, Lancaster, Carpenter, and Yarbrough, “Shifting Engagement Efforts through Disciplinary Departments: A Mistake or a Starting Point?”; Journal of Higher Education Outreach & Engagement, 2017
under review [contact firstname.lastname@example.org for full versions]
- Yarbrough, T., “The Political Economy of Balanced Budget Rules: Evidence from U.S. State Environmental Expenditure"
- Shostya, A., Yarbrough, T., & Morreale, J., "The Role of Environmentalism and Public Policy in Reducing Air Pollution: A US-China Comparison"
- Yarbrough, T., "Creation, Implementation, and Success: A Case Study on a Green Revolving Fund at Aquinas College"
working papers [contact email@example.com for full versions]
- Yarbrough, T. and Murray, M., “Rainy Day Funds and the Fiscal Mix: Evidence from U.S. States”
- Yarbrough, T., “Where is the Rain? Effect of Fiscal and Political Institutions on U.S. State Rainy Day Fund Balance”
- Shostya, A. & Yarbrough, T. "Searching for a Common Denominator: The Ineffectiveness of Environmental Policy in China and Poland"
- Bayar, O. & Yarbrough, T. "Natural Disasters and State Fiscal Shocks: A Two-step Approach"
- Yarbrough, T., “Community Engagement as a Public Good: Exploring the Under Provision of Engaged Departments”
- Yarbrough, T., "Beyond Supply and Demand: Economic Principles as Tools of Sustainability"
- Yarbrough, T., "An In-class Public Goods Game with Interjurisdictional Competition"
- Yarbrough, T., "Economics as Language: Teaching Fluency in Markets"
- Presenter, Eastern Economic Association Annual Conference
- The Political Economy of Balanced Budget Rules: Evidence from U.S. States
- Panelist, Environmental Policy and the Indigenous Rights of Native Americans, Aquinas College
- Presenter, Building Consensus around Sustainability: Experience with a Green Revolving Fund, Aquinas College
- Presenter, 109th Annual National Tax Association Conference on Taxation
- "The Political Economy of Balanced Budget Requirements: Evidence from U.S. State Environmental Expenditure, 1975-2011"
- Presenter, Craft Beer and Sustainability, Aquinas College Economicology Brown Bag
- Panelist, West Michigan Economic Symposium, Hope College
- Moderator, Forum on the Minimum Wage, Aquinas College Department of Economics
- Presenter, Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education Conference
- "Using Economic Principles to Teach Sustainability"
Instructor, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute two-part lecture series
“Taxes and Expenditures: History and Analysis of U.S. Tax System”
Presenter, Michigan Academy of Science, Arts, and Letters Conference
"Balanced Budget Rules and U.S. State Environmental Expenditure"
Panelist, Aquinas College Economicology Forum on Sustainability
Presenter/Panelist, West Michigan Economic Symposium
Presenter, Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education Conference
"Using Economicology as a Catalyst for Campus Sustainability"
Panel Chair, Michigan Political Science Association Conference
Presenter, Great Lakes Place-based Education Conference
Presenter, Campus Compact Institute for Engaged Department Initiative
Panelist, West Michigan Economic Symposium
Instructor, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute three-part lecture series
“Valuing the Invaluable: The Economics of the Environment”
Panelist, AQ History Department Panel on Poverty and Income Inequality
Member, West Michigan Sustainable Business Forum
West Michigan Sustainable Business Forum
Presenter, Aquinas College Sustainability Retreat
Presenter, American Association of Sustainability in Higher Education
Instuctor, Osher Lifelong Learning Institute three-part lecture series
“Boom and Bust: American Recessions 1929 – 2009”
Panelist, AQ Political Science Panel on Economics of Mideast Crisis
University of Tennessee Department of Economics Seminar Series “Rainy Day Funds and US State Expenditure Shares”